There are several ways of getting Free SSL Certificate for your website in Nigeria.
- Order Gold Web hosting or Platinum Webhosting at Truehost Cloud.
Gold Web hosting package cost 12000 Naira per year or 1000 Naira per month
Gold Web hosting package provides a 1 month Free premium SSL certificate or a Free SSL certificate valid for 1 year.
30GB Disk space + Unlimited Bandwidth+ Several Domain Hosting + 400 free website templates + Free SSL Certificate @ 12000 Naira per Year or 1000 Naira per month.
Platinum web hosting costs 30000 Naira per year or 2500 Naira per month. This package has several benefit for business websites including a Premium Comodo or GeoTrust Website including support at no extra cost. The SSL certificate included on platinum webhosting is worth 10000 Naira on its own.
Unlimited Disk space + Unlimited Bandwidth+ Several Domain Hosting + 400 free website templates + Premium SSL Certificate @ 30,000 Naira per Year or 2500 Naira per month.
- Order Lets Encrypt SSL Certificate from Truehost Nigeria
Truehost Nigeria allow one click installation of Lets Encrypt SSL Certificate from the Cpanel. Login in your Cpanel Check out for Lets Encrypt Icon under Security section of the Cpanel.
- Manually install Lets Encrypt SSL certificate to your Cpanel Web hosting.
Check out Truehost Cloud Nigeria knowledgebase on how to manually install Lets Encrypt SSL certificate on a Cpanel account.
Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate is valid for 6 months and allow free renewal.
- Order a 90 day free Comodo SSL Certificate at Truehost Cloud Nigeria
90 day free Comodo SSL certificate requires renewal or upgrade to premium package after 90 days.
- SSL CertificatesSSL Certificates in Nigeria
- Cheapest SSL certificate in NigeriaFree Cpanel SSL Certificate in NigeriaFree Lets encrypt ssl certificate in NigeriaFree Lets Encrypt SSL Certificate in the CpanelFree ssl certificates in Nigeriahttps address for websites in Nigeriainstall Let’s Encrypt SSl Certificates in the Cpanel ManuallySecurity certificate in Nigeria