In this article, we explain the process of how to connect domains From Truehost to Wix.com. We have chosen to show you the simplest way to do it possible.
Wix is used by over 100 million people across 190 different countries. It’s an affordable, easy and hassle-free way of creating your own website in a matter of minutes.
How to Connect Domains From Truehost to Wix.com
1. Register your domain name here
2. Once the domain is active, its time to connect it to Wix
3. Log in to your WIX account on https://www.wix.com
4. Go to settings and select domains
5. Select Connect to a domain you already own
- Click Add an Existing Domain
- Select the site you want to connect your domain to and click Next.
- Enter your domain name and click Next.
6. Sign in to Truehost client area under domain section and click manage name-servers
7. Replace your Truehost name servers with the new nameservers provided by WIX
8. Return to your WIX account, under domains and click Verify Connection.
9. Allow the propagation to complete within 24 hours
TrueHost Cloud Nigeria (Recommended)
TrueHost Cloud is one of the most sought-after hosting services in Nigeria. This is because it offers the cheapest packages in web hosting and domain registration in Nigeria. TrueHost Cloud, however, is not only affordable, but it is also reliable and very easy to use.
TrueHost Cloud Nigeria focuses on providing registering web hosting and domain registration in Nigeria. It is very affordable and very reliable. On top of that, TrueHost is really concerned about the businesses it is working with.