Reseller Web Hosting in Nigeria (Everything You Need To Know)
In this article, we explain everything you need to know about reseller web hosting in Nigeria, its benefits, its cons and all the other important details.
Reseller web hosting is a type of web hosting in which the account owner uses his/her allocated hard drive and bandwidth to host websites is known as Reseller Hosting. Reseller hosting best suits professionals who want to provide hosting services and make profitable returns. A lot of reseller hosting plan is cheap. A reseller is only required to buy a complete hosting package with a control panel in a managed hosting environment and does not have to worry about how to manage the server to provide support to clients as a reseller because the hosting provider does it for you.
Reseller Hosting Offers
Email accounts, bandwidth, FTP accounts, Disk space, Databases, ad on domains, monitoring tools and additional scripts.
Resellers buy hosting space from the hosting providers and then subdivide it for the purpose of reselling it to other clients. To get started with reseller hosting,
- You need to identify a parent web host providing reseller plan solution.
- Purchase your preferred reseller host plan from the available plans.
- After that, you will receive an email containing your username, password and a link to your reseller control panel or web host manager.
- The web host manager will help you create packages that you will offer to your clients, create and manage client accounts, monitor their websites and provide client support.
There are two stages in setting up a reseller business, the first stage, you create packages, set up the billing platform and define the configuration of new accounts. The second stage, you build a website where you can showcase your services so that people can buy them from you.
Advantages of Reseller Hosting
- With the allocated bandwidth and hard drive, you can initiate your own reseller hosting business and expand the plan as the demand increases.
- Customers enjoy the quality and full support from reseller companies and save on cost and time they would spend in seeking support from elsewhere.
- Reseller hosting accounts are equipped with tools that make it simple to create and manage hosting client accounts.
- Reseller hosting allows you to create your own plan to sell to others by allowing complete control over the available resources.
- Reseller hosting is reliable to provide their customers with adequate amounts of resources that they require to meet their needs.
- As a reseller, you can easily make your own brand to ensure that your web host provider is not known by the client.
- To start a reseller business, you need to create a solid foundation for your business and understand the ups and downs that come with reseller hosting before you can start investing in it. Familiarize yourself with reselling by researching on your industry and the target market or regularly visit the reseller hosting sections in different websites.
Different ways in which Reseller Hosting is carried out by resellers
A reseller can act as an agent for the major host by marketing the web hosting services as if it is their own services. Here the reseller is a representative of the web host provider.
A reseller can operate as an independent host provider by reselling a section of the web area and bandwidth. In this case, the hosting services are assumed to originate from the reseller.
With the third type of a reseller, he/she prefer to do everything by themselves, they purchase a big hosting space, divide the bandwidth and hard drive to host different websites.
Resell web hosting to earn revenue, make a profit and enjoy marketing the hosting services.
TrueHost Cloud offers the best reseller web hosting in Nigeria along with 24/7 support, maintain network infrastructure, handle hardware set up and configure security and updates for your server.