In this article, we explain the process of how to verify and link your domain name to Google without stress. We have chosen to show you the simplest way to do it possible. You’ll also learn about how to get the best domain registration in Nigeria.
Verifying your domain is the first step in setting up Cloud Identity for your business. If you are the person who signed up for Cloud Identity, this makes you the administrator of your new account. You need to verify that you own your business domain before you can use Cloud Identity. This ensures your account is secure and that no one else can use services from your domain.
How to Verify and Link Domain Name to Google
The instructions below will guide you through trying to verify and link your domain name to Google without stress:
1. Log in to google cloud console
2. On the settings page of APP Engine, select Custom domains
3.Click Add a custom domain
4. Under APIs &Services, select Domain verification
5. Select verify a new domain
6. Enter naked domain name you wish to verify
7 Select your preferred method of verifying
8. Fill in details on the Webmaster Central window that appear
9. Return to google console, under Add new custom domain page,
10. To map the domain or sub-domain, go to Point your domain to [project-ID] section and add your domain
11. Click save mappings
12. Login to Truehost Cpanel, on zone editor to manage new DNS records provided
13. Add the provided records and save changes
14. Test service by browsing the new URL
TrueHost Cloud Nigeria (Recommended)
TrueHost Cloud is one of the most sought-after hosting services in Nigeria. This is because it offers the cheapest packages in web hosting and domain registration in Nigeria. TrueHost Cloud, however, is not only affordable, but it is also reliable and very easy to use.
TrueHost Cloud Nigeria focuses on providing registering web hosting and domain registration in Nigeria. It is very affordable and very reliable. On top of that, TrueHost is really concerned about the businesses it is working with.