Last updated on August 9th, 2022 at 07:06 am
In this article, we are going to reveal whogohost pricing.
These include the domain prices as well as hosting.
If this is something you are looking for, stick around to the end and you will learn how to get the best from whatever hosting budget you have.
Why does pricing matter?
See, when creating a website in Nigeria, there are a ton of things you need to have at hand to proceed.
You will need a domain and hosting.
In fact, these are the most essential things you need to start a website in Nigeria.
Others are just needed as you go.
What happens is, all of this stuff require money, well, most of it anyway.
The reason being, you can be lucky and get a domain or hosting for free, and sometimes both.
But when that happens, the free lunch won’t run forever. And at some point, you will be required to pay for these services.
Take a look at our free hosting package, it is only free for up to 30 days. And after that, you will be required to pay N300 per month to continue enjoying our services.
What does this tell you?
Pricing when it comes to web hosting in Nigeria is vital for the continuity of services.
Additionally, pricing dictates what features and quality of services you will.
Why do you think dedicated hosting is more expensive than shared hosting?
Services offered by WhoGoHost and their prices
Here are the services offered on WhoGoHost and their pricing;
WhoGoHost allows you to register a brand new domain in Nigeria.
And the cost will vary depending on the type of domain;
Here is the pricing of the WhoGoHost domain based on the top three domains in Nigeria;
Whogohost charges less when you register a domain for a longer period.
When you register a .com.ng domain for three years, you pay ₦3,450.
If you do not wish to register a domain, you can transfer an existing one to Whogohost.
But note the company charge for domain transfer.
Here are the whogohost domain transfer costs;
Then there is a domain reseller on Whogost.
Whogohost domain reseller
You can easily start making money by reselling whogohost domains thanks to API technology.
And their packages are categorized into Tiers.
As you sell more domains, you get upgraded to a higher tier level with even more discounts. Here are the details of the Tiers
- Tier 0 – This is the default tier level for new signups
- Tier 1 – You get upgraded to this tier when you have sold domains of ₦50,000.00 until the next tier
- Tier 2 – You get upgraded to this tier when you have sold domains of ₦150,000.00 until the next tier
- Tier 3 – You get upgraded to this tier when you have sold domains of ₦500,000.00
Here is an except of whogohost pricing on domain resellers
|Domain extension||Tier 0||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
The trick is, as you sell more domains, you get better discounts.
b). Web hosting
Besides registering domains, you can host your website on Whogost.
And here are some of their hosting services;
- Shared Hosting – starting from ₦500.00 per month. This package gives you 2GB Webspace, 10GB Bandwidth, 4 Subdomains, 1 Addon Domain, and Free dotNG Domain
- Cloud Hosting starting from ₦3,000.00 per month
- Managed Cloud Services ranging from Managed AWS, Managed Azure, Managed Google Cloud, Managed Digital Ocean, and Managed Alibaba Cloud
- WordPress hosting from ₦1,600.00 per month
- Python Hosting from ₦1,600.00 per month
- Cloud Servers Hosted in Nigeria from ₦27,000.00 per month
- Hosting Reseller starting from ₦2,150.00 per month.
You can as well transfer your hosting account to them for free.
c). Email hosting
As far as whogohost pricing is concerned, they charge from as low as ₦750.00 per email per month.
With this package, you get a Free dotNG domain, host from 1 Email up to 5 Email Accounts, and get 5GB Storage per Account.
Then there is an enterprise email hosting package, perfect for big organizations.
Additionally, all email plans come with;
- Personalized Emails
- Works with any desktop email client
- Compatible with mobile email apps
- Anti-spam protection
- Email Encryption
- Additional Storage Blocks
- 99.9% Uptime
- Administrative area
- 24/7 customer support
d). Digital Marketing
Besides website hosting, Whogost also offers digital marketing services.
They can manage your social media accounts for ₦35,000.00 per month. Here, they will be able to post content twice a week to any two of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
You also get support through email and chat.
Other digital marketing services include;
Digital Marketing Services We Offer
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Google (SEM/PPC)
- Sponsored Content
e). Website design
Whogohost pricing on website design in Nigeria starts from ₦50,000.00.
With this cost, you get;
- Easy to use Content Management System
- An aesthetically appealing website with mobile responsiveness
- Social media integration
- Maximum of 7 pages
- Full Features User Guide
And if you wish to have an eCommerce website designed, they will charge ₦75,000.00. And you get features such as payment gateway integration, social media integration, a maximum of 20 products uploaded, and a full features User Guide.